Skip Navigation

Department Support Search

Financial Aid Services

How can I get a Financial Aid Scholarship Application?


All scholarship applications for upperclassmen at OU are now housed in OU CASH (Centralized Academic Scholarship Hub), including the Financial Aid Scholarship Application. 

Financial Aid Scholarships for the 2016-2017 academic year are awarded through the Centralized Academic Scholarship Hub, which closed February 1, 2016.

All Financial Aid Scholarships require that students have a current completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found